Tuesday, 15 December 2015

MY I .T PALAVA

We Can't Wait for Year 4 to come




Now that Year 4 is here??
it's looking at you like



People Started submitting I T letter from 1st semester and am like


Cus we all have that uncle that Promised us I T placement



After First Semester I called My Uncle
Eski Sir it's Time


Then he Started Avoiding my Calls





Eventually I started Submitting I. T letter My self



Expectation ( If I.T time come la san)
BMF( Blow Money Fast GANG)

REALITY

I eventually got Placement




Then they said they are not Paying



And am like Transportation Allowance nko





And they Said there is Staff Bus

But the One thing Made I.T interesting

NO EXAM>>>>
Who ever suggested that when they were compiling the program is the real MVP
we Love you

kindly share to fellow I.T Students



30 comments:

  1. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Can't stop laughing. Kudos to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the creative Progression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...a good laugh for thought. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao!!! This Daniel guy, cheers Mehn

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant stop laughing.That is a really good and accurate piece.well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol.. hope this continues? Great work tho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey man. This is totally awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loool... This is legit... I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way... Head over to https://vubb.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete